Anyone who parks their vehicle will be allowed to park in any parking space in the paved parking lot on the property. This makes it easy. NO VEHICLES are allowed to park or wait for students in the field/grass area with the gravel road. This is for church use only or for certain families that have been given permission to park in this area due to medical reasons.
Drop-off/Pickup for 7th – 12th Grades
Every vehicle that is not eligible for the K4-6th grade pick-up/drop-off line must park in a parking space before dropping off or picking up a student. Families are not allowed to “roll to a stop” and let a student out of their vehicle or to get into their vehicle. Failure to adhere to this causes congestion, is a safety issue, and creates an unwanted traffic pattern. Park your vehicle in a parking spot.
Drop-off/Pickup for K4 – 6th Grades
To make sure the lines run efficiently and quickly we need to follow these policies:
- The drop-off and pick-up lines will be solely for K4-6th grade use.
- The drop-off and pick-up area will be from the beginning of the fire lane curb back towards the curb by the second tree. This is very hard to explain in text but it is marked by different colored cones.
- The times for the pick-up/drop-off lines are as follows: 8:00 – 8:15, 12:45 and 3:00. If you arrive after 8:15 you have to park your vehicle in a parking space (not the pick-up/drop-off line) and you must walk your child into the school front office. If you arrive to pick-up your child after the designated times you must also park your vehicle in a parking space (not the pick-up/drop-off line) and you must walk into the school to pick-up your child.
- If you have students in both elementary and high school we will load your elementary students into your vehicle but we will not wait for your high school students before sending you through the line to park in a parking space if the high school students are not already outside and can get immediately in your vehicle.
- No adults are allowed to get out of the vehicle in the pick-up/drop-off lines. If you feel like your student(s) needs extra help getting out of the vehicle then you must park in a parking space (not the pick-up/drop-off line) and walk your child into the school. If you would like to help or go get your child during pick-up then you must also park in a parking space (not the pick-up/drop-off line) and walk and pick-up your child. This also ensures that no parents will be in a passing vehicle path and further strengthens the safety of our campus.
- All students that are being dropped off or picked up must enter and exit through the passenger side of your vehicle. We realize this means that you may have to rearrange car seats, etc. – but this ensures that no students will be in a passing vehicle path and further strengthens the safety of our campus.