- All athletes must have medical release forms turned in before the first game. Sports physicals are highly recommended for the safety of your child.
- All athletes must maintain a 2.0 overall GPA at the end of each grading period.
- All athletes must be enrolled and in good standing with Oaktree Academy.
- All athletes must pay a $100 athletic fee and a $75 refundable uniform fee per sport before they are allowed to play in games.
- The athletic program is for students in grades 7-12.
- Students entering Oaktree Academy after a sport has begun may be added to the roster after the end of that current grading period unless special permission has been received from the athletic director.
- Team tryouts will be scheduled by the athletic director and/or the coach(es).
- Practice and game schedules will be determined by the athletic director and/or coach(es).
- If a coach or athlete is ejected from a game, he/she will be automatically suspended for the next game unless that suspension is appealed and overturned by the Athletic Director. All coaches may suspend players at their discretion and will be supported by the athletic department.
- Any team member who quits the team for any reason is automatically suspended from that sport the following year. (This suspension can be lifted by the athletic director and/or coach(es).)
- Athletes are required to attend every practice, game, and team meeting. Failure to attend these functions may result in disciplinary action decided by the coaching staff.
- Junior Varsity (JV): 7th-10th grade
- Varsity (V): 11th-12th grade
Students in 7th grade and higher may always try out for a higher level but may never move down to a lower level (i.e. a 10th grader may try out for Varsity but an 11th grader may not try out for Junior Varsity).